Bloodline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloodline

Clan Of Bloodline

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dofus 2.0 update

Go down 
3 posters

do you like the dofus 2.0 idea???@@??
like it:
dofus 2.0 update Vote_lcap100%dofus 2.0 update Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
dont like it:
dofus 2.0 update Vote_lcap0%dofus 2.0 update Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
time-wis
Piwi Pwner
Piwi Pwner
time-wis

Male
Number of posts : 4
Humor : H2O=Breadsticks
Registration date : 2008-08-01

dofus 2.0 update Empty
PostSubject: dofus 2.0 update   dofus 2.0 update Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:43 am

so... eventually there will be a huge update making dofus become dofus 2.0 wow
new graphics and all that gold... i was just wondering what everyone was thinking about this update and whats gonna happen or change

so do you like it or not i guess post whatcha thiink Shocked Wink Razz

wow these smilies are cool

lol!
Back to top Go down
OceansFox
Gobball Eater
Gobball Eater
OceansFox

Male
Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : Umm, go to school? Not a hobbie but...
Humor : I have Humor...
Registration date : 2008-07-15

dofus 2.0 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: dofus 2.0 update   dofus 2.0 update Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:25 pm

I would personally like them, but I can see why some people would not. If you look at the new graphics they're more "cartoonish" so people would not like that when they kill something with a cute little face on them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Flomann
Treechnids Nightmare
Treechnids Nightmare
Flomann

Male
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Helping in my parents Restaurant
Registration date : 2008-03-03

dofus 2.0 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: dofus 2.0 update   dofus 2.0 update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:13 am

I think it is a great idea... but it still won´t make me come back so fast, mostly cz i have just 8 days more till school starts and I wanna be top sooo Wink i am going to try hard lol!
Back to top Go down
time-wis
Piwi Pwner
Piwi Pwner
time-wis

Male
Number of posts : 4
Humor : H2O=Breadsticks
Registration date : 2008-08-01

dofus 2.0 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: dofus 2.0 update   dofus 2.0 update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 am

tongue yea i can see how the new character looks would turn off some ppl , but i personally think it would be sorta better with the way some of the classes will chance like hopefully male sadidas wont look like geeks when wearing headgears (their head is still shown through the headgear ) no offense to anyone who enjoys that look sorta like this one afro

but the video may be misleading as it only has shown the change in iop and fecas and the way fecas will look is definately gonna ruin the image but o well wat can we do right.

im gonna laugh when some ppl who dont kno about the update go on their high lvl fecas and are like affraid affraid Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil No Suspect who the hell did this to my beautiful feca >:{
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dofus 2.0 update Empty
PostSubject: Re: dofus 2.0 update   dofus 2.0 update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dofus 2.0 update
Page 1 of 1