Bloodline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloodline

Clan Of Bloodline

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MLE

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Hello there, my name is Adam Hunt. I am 16 years old and i really enjoy playing Dofus. I like in England near a city called Leeds, it is a nice place to live. I have played Dofus for at least 2 years, mainly on the Rushu server and i decided to return to my old Sadida who is called MLE, he is currently leve126. I am looking for a friendly active guild that likes regular hunts and dungeon runs, i act in a mature manner and i am very polite. I hope you see me as a worthy Dofus player that i can join into your wonderful guild.
Adam. elephant
Back to top Go down
-QuietKnight
General Slaughterer
-QuietKnight

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm

Wonderful player, welcome to Bloodline Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloomfree
Miss Cute
Bloomfree

Female
Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : HRD/Playing Dofus

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:22 am

Welcome to the Guild , MLE Smile

Application Kakash10
Back to top Go down
Stick
Brakmar Sewers Citizen
Stick

Male
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Photography
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:26 pm

Yo Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.photosig.com/go/users/view?id=263293
me

Application Empty
PostSubject: also   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:12 pm

im 17 years old and ill be 18 on july 10th ^.^ i expect not many things from the guild: respect, daily hunts. atealst like 2 or 3 dungeons a day. not much but yea i would be happy to join you guys ^.^ and i would like to join becuase it seems like a gifted guild and id enjoy bein in it
Back to top Go down
Stick
Brakmar Sewers Citizen
Stick

Male
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Photography
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:16 pm

me wrote:
im 17 years old and ill be 18 on july 10th ^.^ i expect not many things from the guild: respect, daily hunts. atealst like 2 or 3 dungeons a day. not much but yea i would be happy to join you guys ^.^ and i would like to join becuase it seems like a gifted guild and id enjoy bein in it

Tell us more bout yourself buddy. What's your name, where are You from, what class do You play, in game nick, age etc. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.photosig.com/go/users/view?id=263293
-QuietKnight
General Slaughterer
-QuietKnight

Male
Number of posts : 61

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Sry thats partially my fault he had a post before but i erased wanted him to make one complete one but he just continued it ^^. Please tell us more man hehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ryan

Application Empty
PostSubject: me   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:20 pm

My real name is ryan ^.^ i just graduated from high school on friday. i use a lvl 120 iop. i live in cecil county, maryland, more specifically i live in perryville. like i said im 17. my favorite things to do while not on dofus is play soccer and hang with my friends and my girlfriend. but yea thats pretty much it
Back to top Go down
Darwin

Application Empty
PostSubject: can i join   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:06 pm

ummmm. my real name is darwin but people call me miggy and a senior i would really like to join this gulid cuz i like this gulid and wat it is about so i hope i get in.
Back to top Go down
Darwin A

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:17 pm

umm its me again and i use a lvl 107 sadia and im 17 senior and i love to play basketball when im not on dofus chillen and lvling and i give a shout out to brian plz let me join.lmao
Back to top Go down
castlea
Piwi Pwner
Piwi Pwner
castlea

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : playing dofus
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:24 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1